Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Number 6 Now Showing At Marketplace Cafe Sedona

No. 6 High-Minded, Mixed Media on Wood, 24 x 24 inches, framed.
Copyright Mary Gravelle. Now showing at 
Marketplace Cafe Sedona.
Please join me tonight at Marketplace Cafe Sedona and see my art on exhibit. Tonight is Wineaux Wednesday from 5 to 7 pm. At 6 pm, you can listen and dance to the Diversity Live. Come on down! It's where the party is happening.

The original painting shown here is now showing at Marketplace Cafe Sedona. It is Number 6 from my Numerical Series where I researched each number 1 thru 9 and painted my interpretation of each number. Number six is all about rising to higher standards and beginning the spiritual journey. Number 6: High-Minded, Mixed Media on Wood, 24 x 24 inches, Copyright Mary Gravelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment