Monday, June 10, 2024

The Throne of God - Oil Painting Now Dry and For Sale

 

The Throne of God at the Salt Mine
Acrylic and Oil on Canvas
14 x 11 x 0.5 inches


The Throne of God

  • Mixed media on Canvas
  • 14 x 11 x 0.5 in

A land formation at the salt mine conjures my imagination of being an enormously large chair where God sits. I always feel I am at God’s feet when I encounter it. He sits on his throne and watches over me as I hike and paint.

It’s always a thrill to hit the hiking trail with paints and an easel over my shoulder. As much as I love painting abstract, I love being in nature too. The new process marries both the abstract and the landscape. I have the best of both worlds now. It feels great.

The white, beige, metallic gold, and metallic silver color palette is subtle except for the highly contrasting lines.

Is This Painting for You?

The Throne of God

  • Mixed media on Canvas
  • 14 x 11 x 0.5 in
  • $400 + $50 shipping
Artist Mary Rush with her painting The Throne of God at the Salt Mine.

Purchase this Painting

Your Thoughts?

Please leave a comment on what you think about this painting. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment