Saturday, December 10, 2022

River's Dance at Verde River at Rezzonico Family Park, Camp Verde, Arizona

River's Dance at Verde River at Rezzonico Family Park, Camp Verde, Arizona


“Be like a river. Be open. Flow.”
- Julie Connor, ‘Dreams To Action Trailblazer's Guide’


I had recently discovered the river was only 10 minutes from my house. I was exhibiting my paintings at the Camp Verde Community Library. Rezzonico Family Park shared the drive to their parking lot. To my amazement, the river flowed right there! I couldn't believe I had lived in Camp Verde for five years and never knew this. The inspiration to paint there was seeded. After painting this painting, I coordinated a Plein air workshop. I partnered with the library and the Parks and Recreation Department. How thrilling it was.

I think this painting exudes the joy I felt during painting by the flow of the river. Everything seemed to dance that day. I hope you feel it when you view this painting. 


River's Dance at Verde River at Rezzonico Family Park, Camp Verde, Arizona

5 x 7 x 0.75 inches

Oil on Canvas

Available


No comments:

Post a Comment