Saturday, December 3, 2022

Plein Air Painting - Verde River at Rezzonico Family Park, Camp Verde, Arizona

 

Plein Air painting Verde River Camp Verde AZ Rezzonico Family Park
Verde River at Rezzonico Family Park, Camp Verde, AZ

This Plein air oil painting is dry and ready for its forever home. Painted down by the river at Rezzonico Family Park in Camp Verde, Arizona, it was a joy to paint. I had recently discovered the river at this location. I was so excited to get down there and paint.
 
I'm accustomed to painting mountains and the desert, so painting water is new. The location was magical.
 
I hope you love it. Please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks!
on location at the verde river painting plein air, blank paper
On-location painting Plein air

For more information on the painting, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment