|Digital image created by me. The Journey.|
On Becoming a Green Artist
Integrity Rabbit Hole
|Digital image by me. The Great Beyond is Calling.|
|Unlimited Potential, The Fool. Digital image by me.|
Once we become aware of an issue, it is our responsibility to do the right thing as we see it.
Acrylic Paint: Is it Environmentally Friendly
My Research Continues on Becoming A Green Artist
|Energy Motion Infinity. Digital image by me.|
Questions to Discover
- What materials can the artist use to lessen the footprint upon our environment?
- How are we creating our art: i.e., are we creating with toxic materials, in a toxic environment, in toxic ways?
- Are we protecting ourselves from the toxicity of the materials we are using?
- If we are using toxic materials, how are we lessening the impact not only to ourselves, but to the environment?
- What are the alternatives?
About the Author
Braylee Rush (Mary Gravelle) is an artist, author, and creativity catalyst and consultant. She resides in Sedona, Arizona with her loving and efficient assistant, Sir Kitty. Her other websites and work are: Wisdom Painting for Self-Discovery, Igniting Your Intentions, Sedona Art Hikes.
Contact her today with commissions or requests for creative work, consultations, or one on one coaching sessions. She can help you delve into your creativity and come out with your own unique expression.
InquiriesInquiries about this en plein air acrylic landscape painting can be made through the contact page.
And, as always, I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.
Until Next Week
- Appreciate art
- Buy art
- Create art