Monday, December 2, 2013

Give the Gift of Art

Give the gift of art this holiday season. Your gift will create happiness, gratitude, and joy in the heart of the artist, the recipient of your gift, and in your heart as well.

I just sold an 11 x 14 print of Vortex from my online print store. I am grateful to the buyer as the profit from this sale paid for my next year's membership to my online store. I will be able to offer prints of my artwork now for another year. With more sales, I could pay my rent, my bills, fill up my gas tank, and buy more art supplies. Selling art is how I can earn a living as an artist from doing my work.

Consider gifting yourself with art, as this buyer did. She intends to hang it above her mantle. Is there a space in your home that could use some added energy and pizzazz? Who could you make happy this year with a gift of art? Link to my online store: www.mary-gravelle.artistwebsites.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment