Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mixed Media In Progress Stages Two and Three

Mixed Media in Pink
Stage 2, 8 x 8 inches

Mixed Media In Progress Stages Two and Three


Last week I showed you my beginning stage of my newest mixed-media project. I am painting three 8 x 8 inches canvases and attaching found objects.

Mixed Media in Pink
Stage 3

Canvas One: Pink

This is the 2nd and 3rd stages. I think it looks better turned upside down after stage three.

Mixed Media on Red
Stage 2
8 x 8 inches

Canvas Two: Red

I mourn over the loss of Stage Two.

Mixed Media on Red
Stage 3
I pushed it into stage three and hope that I can recover it in subsequent stages.

Mixed Media on Dark Red
Stage 2
8 x 8 inches (imagine turning it
counterclockwise once. The
green color block is on the bottome)

Canvas Three: Dark Red

Again, I think it looked better in Stage two.

Mixed Media on Dark Red
Stage 3
It will be interesting to see what happens in stage 4.

Until Next Week

Create something, appreciate something, and consider buying someone's art (maybe mine?).

Comments are welcome. Play nice, please.




No comments:

Post a Comment