Monday, February 18, 2013

Mixed Media Project is Complete - Piece One Pink

Finally, the set of three mixed media paintings are finished. I had signed them last week. Then, I gave them a touch of red glaze that enhanced the colors. They told me their titles and they are now complete! Let me know what you think.

The series was done in shades of red: pink, red, and dark red. I will show you the final piece and progression of the pink one today. In the weeks that follow, I will show you the other two.

Pink
Visions of Hope, 8 x 8 x 1.5 inches, mixed media on canvas.
©2013 Mary Rush Gravelle

Watch a video on the progression if this painting.

Buy this painting on my website.


Contact Me


Until Next Week

  • Create art
  • Appreciate art
  • Buy art

Do you Have Something to Say?


Comments are welcome, click on the "comments" link below. If it says, "no comments", be the first one to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment