Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Misc Art Making

Praying Mantis Sculpture at the All Souls Procession
Event in Tucson, AZ on Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012.
Photography. ©Mary Rush Gravelle

Photography

In lieu of painting or doing ceramics, other ways of creating are taking forefront right now. Photography is a good outlet. I seem to be finding events and other things to photograph lately. Taking them into Photoshop, I can use my creativity to enhance the original shot.

New logo for my graphic design.
Since moving to Tucson, the
colors I used in the old logo
make no sense of the name.
Hopefully, it makes sense now.

Graphic Art

Graphic Design is another source of art making for me currently. This one moves in and out of being a creative endeavor and just plain old tedium. There are so many details to take care of. Other times, when I get colors and design aligned, well… my heart sings.

How is your creativity taking form these days? Does it make your heart sing?

Contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment