Thursday, January 3, 2008

Recap of 2007 -- Quite a Successful Year for My Art

  • 3 Exhibits Showing My Paintings During 7 Months in 2007
  • 4 Paintings Sold
  • New Fine Art Website Created, www.marysfineart.com
  • Newspaper Articles Written
  • Painted 19 Paintings on New Subject: Southwest Landscape

<-->THREE VENUES SHOWED MY PAINTINGS:

1. Feb. 2007 -- Show at the Barn Gallery, Rancho Linda Vista, Oracle, Arizona
-- SOLD ONE PAINTING
2. July 1 thru Sep. 30, 2007 -- Show at the Twisted Vine, Silver City, New Mexico
-- SOLD ONE PAINTING
3. Oct. 5 thru Dec. 31, 2007 -- Show at the College Avenue Collection, Silver City, New Mexico -- SOLD TWO PAINTINGS



<-->SOLD FOUR PAINTINGS -- Pictured Below:










<--> Two Paintings Became Part of the College Avenue Collection:










<-->Newspaper Articles were Written:
Visit this link: http://www.marysfineart.com/press



<--> I develped and published my first fine art e-commerce website, www.marysfineart.com



<--> I painted, painted, painted.
I have completed 19 paintings since I left Connecticut on July 1, 2006. These were new painting adventures changing my style from abstract symbolism to outside observation of the southwest landscape. I don't know if that sounds like a lot to any of you. Believe me, it is a lot considering I moved cross country from Connecticut to Tucson, Arizona and then to Silver City, New Mexico where I have moved three times! This includes packing, moving, and two storage spaces. I have been mobile and yet have remained committed to my art.



<--> In addition to the art, I have fallen in love four times and broken up four times! Talk about creating and moving on ..... Whew, what a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment