Sunday, July 9, 2023

About Painting: Emerge with Passionate Action, Heal, and Be Free

“Emerge with Passionate Action, Heal, and BE Free”
Edge-to-edge size: 41.25 inches x 60 inches.
Approx. stretched size: 37 inches x 56 inches Acrylic on Canvas 


The painting’s inspiration came from a daily crayon drawing. There was something about the energy of it that catalyzed me to make a painting of it. Translating the expression that crayon offers to liquid paint was challenging. But I think I pulled it off. 

 

Writing about my drawing on May 18, 2023

A fiery image blazing, healing all around, cooling waters. Is it emerging out of the water? It’s healing in the process of forward movement. Passionate expression is the result. Healing comes from taking action from the flow of life’s water. It is concurrent with action. Taking action heals when it is fiery action coming from the waters of life flowing under you. Burst free, out of the water, be healed, and free. 

Enjoy this short video version of me talking about this painting - 0.41 minutes.



The painting

This painting is full of light that I hope comes through in the photograph. It is yet another unique expression for me. As I strive to paint abstractly, I wait for my abstract style to emerge.

 

“Emerge with Passionate Action, Heal, and BE Free” Edge-to-edge size: 41.25 inches x 60 inches. Approx. stretched size: 37 inches x 56 inches Acrylic on Canvas 

 

Visit my art website: https://wildfeatherfineart.com/. This painting is not on my website yet. Please email mary@wildfeatherfineart.com with inquiries.

In Process


Enjoy this full video version of me talking about this painting - 2:57 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment