Monday, May 27, 2013

Most Visited Print This Week Fond Memories

Fond Memories, Oil on Canvas, 24 x 30 inches.
©2008 Mary Rush Gravelle
This week's most visited print is Fond Memories.

I painted the original Fond Memories painting as a tribute to the house I was housesitting for during the first months of arriving in the Southwest from the Northeast.

I simply could not take my eyes off the beauty of the land and sky here in the Southwest. It inspired me try my hand at painting landscape as my new genre.

Fond Memories and the subsequent eight paintings were from my experience in Oracle, Arizona. Most of them were from the land where this house resides. Others were from hiking trails or the land at Rancho Linda Vista, an artist's community where I stayed for my first two weeks of arriving in the Southwest.

Pictured at right is my suggestion for framing this print when you go to my print website.


by Mary Gravelle
Image Size:
16.00" x 12.75"
Total Size:
24.00" x 20.75"
Print Material:
Archival Matte Paper
Frame:
RSL5 - Rustic Rustic Americana - Barnyard Red - La (RSL5)
Top Mat:
Palm Beach White
Finishing:
1/8" Clear Acrylic - Foam Core Mounting

Fond Memories.
Suggested framing.
See left for details.

What do you love about this painting? Where do you see a print of it hanging in your house or other location?

Contact Me

Until Next Week
  • Create art 
  • Appreciate art 
  • Buy art 

No comments:

Post a Comment