Monday, August 8, 2011

Organize Your Studio for Success

Organized for Success Art Studio in Silver City, New Mexico

Are you able to go to your studio and make art at any moment? Or do you have to move things and wade through the mess to get at it? Good for you if you are in the first category. If you are in the second category, you are painfully aware of the inhibiting factor to your art making capabilities and success.

I recently re-organized my studio after being in this house for almost two years. It is so refreshing to be able to walk right up to my painting and paint. I no longer have to clean off the table or move things out of my way.

I challenge you to get your studio organized this week. And then let me know how it feels. Or if you have already organized your studio, let me know how that feels as well. How does getting organized set you up for success?

No comments:

Post a Comment