Saturday, November 9, 2013

Dreams Passions and Affluence

This week includes of a repost of a video I did two years ago. Thank you to my dear friend, Kaleo Selah, who commented on it just two days ago. It helps me to re-member what I say so I can re-gather and re-create my intentions.

Thank you, Kaleo, for also commenting on another post and for stringing these two together. It is a photo of Tyra Banks, who says, "Don't chase the money, even if you want to be a banker. Chase the Dream. Chase the Passion." It gives me insight into creating affluence. I have always had a huge passion for my art and Igniting Your Intentions. I now have a huge dream for both. Perhaps this will help me in creating my dreams of having affluence and allowing myself to have the dreams that my passion keeps alive.


My latest, newest painting. I have a huge dream for this new series of paintings: From Phone Art to Canvas, Happy Art. It is a new dream, so the plans will be revealed when the time is right. This one, second in the series, is called Sunny Disposition, 36 x 36 x 1.5 inches, mixed media on canvas. Copyright 2013 Mary A. Gravelle and Mary Rush Gravelle.
The video above: Nov. 7, 2011. Mary A. Gravelle shares her ramblings on her Monday morning blog, My Art Notes. Today she talks about the affluent artist, quantum mechanics, and portrait painter, Alice Neel.

No comments:

Post a Comment