Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pink Painting 3 Auction Fundraiser for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Details... October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

My goal is to raise $1,000, enough for 10 free mammograms for women in need. I intend to raise this amount by auctioning my paintings that have a dominant color theme of Pink. If you win the bid, I will donate, either in my name or yours, 25 percent of the winning bid amount to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. It gives me great pleasure to place my art in service to helping women.

About the Current Fine Art Painting

Today's painting, the 3rd one so far, is from my Numbers mixed media series - Number 7: Seventh Heaven, 24 x 24 inches, mixed media on wood, framed in a wood frame. Copyright 2009 Mary Rush Gravelle.

Layers of swirled acrylic paints in pinks, gold, and silver depict the synthesized meaning of number seven. Alternating layers of transparent acrylic mediums add depth in beautiful texture. Pink glassy domes accent the painting giving it dimension. Number seven is about higher realms lifting thoughts Heavenly bound in pure loving blissful energy that defies definition. Art merges with spirituality in this sensuous acrylic mixed media painting.

Imagine Seventh Heaven hanging in the perfect place in your home or office. Which room would be best served by its soft-spoken strength, spirit, and beauty?

The retail value of this painting is $1,100. The starting bid is $500. The deadline for bidding is Sunday, October 27, 2013. Good luck.

To place your bid, comment below, comment on my facebook page,  email me at mary@maryfineart.com, or call me 575-956-7315 leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment