Saturday, August 31, 2013

Small 8 x 8 inch Mixed Media Vision Series Paintings for Sale--Early Bird Gets Savings!

1. Vision of Hope, 8 x 8 x 1.5 inches, Mixed-media on Canvas
©2013 Mary Rush Gravelle. Available for Sale. $225.00

Pink to Deep Red Vision Series

I began this series in December 2012 after I had gathered a few found objects from various walks and hikes.

I love making mixed-media paintings because they allow me the opportunity to explore in three dimensions. They also give me the freedom to experiment with unlikely combinations of materials, texture, paint, mediums, and colors.

I have written about these pieces in various blog entries. I will give you the links below in case you want to explore the process of creating them further, including a video I created on the first painting, Vision of Hope.

I'm Moving… I would love to sell these paintings!


These paintings are now available for sale at $225.00 each. If you want all three, you can purchase the series for $600 for a $75.00 savings. See the Early Bird Special I'm offering Labor Day Weekend only!

Shipping is $50. The 3-part series is most likely more to ship, but, that will be on me. If you want to save the shipping by picking them up, let me know. I'll bill you separately or we can make other payment arrangements.

Vision Series
Single Painting

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: 
  • Buy Tonight: $175 each (saving $50 each) or 3-piece series for $475

  • Saturday Special: Vision Series: Tonight
  • Buy Sunday: $190 each (saving $35 each) or series for $520

  • Sunday Special: Vision Series
  • Buy Monday: $200 each (saving $25 each) or the 3-piece series for $550 

  • Monday Special: Vision Series

Previous blog articles on this series.

  1. Mixed Media Project - The Beginning.
  2. Mixed Media in Progress Stages Two & Three.
  3. Mixed Media in Progress Stage Four.
  4. Mixed Media in Progress Stage Five.
  5. Mixed Media in Progress Stage Six.
  6. Mixed Media 1st Piece is Complete (includes a video of work-in-process).


2. Vision of Freedom: Who Knows?, 8 x 8 x 1.5 inches
Mixed-media on Canvas. ©2013 Mary Rush Gravelle
Available for Sale. $225.00



3. One-Eyed Vision, 8 x 8 x 1.5 inches, Mixed-media on Canvas
©2013 Mary Rush Gravelle. Available for Sale. $225.00
Until Next Week
  • Create art 
  • Appreciate art 
  • Buy art 
Mary Rush Gravelle is an artist who resides in Tucson, Arizona with her beloved cat, Sir Kitty. Her art can be seen on her website, maryfineart.com. She can be contacted via email at: mary@maryfineart.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment