Friday, January 4, 2008

Seeking Sales & Representation

Today I'm seeking sales of my paintings and gallery representation. I'm working up an over sized postcard to send to Tubac, Arizona galleries to help launch my art career. See the pictures below for what my postcard looks like.

ARTIST STATEMENT ON POSTCARD READS: Since moving to the Southwest in July of 2006 from the Northeast, I have redirected my painting from inner symbolism to observation of the outside world. In pioneering mode, my new art is an adventure in exploring, seeing, expressing, expanding possibilities, and discovering new frontiers. The southwest landscape has captured my heart and imagination. I honor Nature in every new painting that I make partaking in a joyous symbiotic love affair. I work in oil, acrylic, and mixed media. I prefer working large (36" x 60") and am creating small works right now (8" x 10"). Mary A. Gravelle

Please see my website for more information, http://www.marysfineart.com/
Email: info@marysfineart.com
Phone: (575) 956-7315



No comments:

Post a Comment